Karate Kids Bill of Rights
- The right to participate regardless of ability level.
- The right to participate at a level commensurate to a child’s developmental level.
- The right to have qualified adult leadership.
- The right to participate in a safe and healthy environment.
- The right for children to be leaders and decision makers.
- The right to play as a child and not as an adult.
- The right to proper preparation for participation.
- The right to equal opportunity to strive for success.
- The right to be treated with dignity by all involved.
- And, the right to have Fun.
Mr. Roger Boggs - Renshi
Goshin Karate and Judo Academy
- A class for the girls taught by the girls
SAME LOCATION FOR 20 YEARS
Scottsdale Arizona, Karate Kids, Phoenix Arizona, Taekwondo, Ju-jitsu / Jiu-jitsu, Grappling, Kickboxing, Hapkido, Judo, Kung Fu, Bruce Lee's, Jeet Kune Do, Leadership, Escrima, Black Belts School, Kali Arnis, Wushu, Aikido, Judo, Kempo / Kenpo, TaiChi, Self Defense Training, Practical Street Defense, Family Fun, Women's Self Defense, Stranger Danger, Bully Busting, Self Esteem, Acts of Kindness, Bully Prevention, Workplace violence, School Violence, Summer Camps, Excellences, Personal Training, Self Defense, Boxing, Weapons, Extreme Martial Arts (XMA), Black Belt Training, Life Skills, Personal Achievement,