· For a quick, easy, and inexpensive thirst-quencher, carry a water bottle and refill it throughout the day.
· Don't "stock the fridge" with sugar-sweetened beverages. Instead, keep a jug or bottles of cold water in the fridge.
· Serve water with meals.
· Make water more exciting by adding slices of lemon, lime, cucumber, or watermelon, or drink sparkling water.
· Add a splash of 100% juice to plain sparkling water for a refreshing, low-calorie drink.
· When you do opt for a sugar-sweetened beverage, go for the small size. Some companies are now selling 8-oz. cans and bottles of soda, which contain about 100 calories.
· Be a role model for your friends and family by choosing healthy, low-calorie beverages.
Mr. Roger Boggs - Renshi
Goshin Karate and Judo Academy
- A class for the girls taught by the girls
SAME LOCATION FOR 20 YEARS
Scottsdale Arizona, Karate Kids, Phoenix Arizona, Taekwondo, Ju-jitsu / Jiu-jitsu, Grappling, Kickboxing, Hapkido, Judo, Kung Fu, Bruce Lee's, Jeet Kune Do, Leadership, Escrima, Black Belts School, Kali Arnis, Wushu, Aikido, Judo, Kempo / Kenpo, TaiChi, Self Defense Training, Practical Street Defense, Family Fun, Women's Self Defense, Stranger Danger, Bully Busting, Self Esteem, Acts of Kindness, Bully Prevention, Workplace violence, School Violence, Summer Camps, Excellences, Personal Training, Self Defense, Boxing, Weapons, Extreme Martial Arts (XMA), Black Belt Training, Life Skills, Personal Achievement,